Thursday, March 8, 2012

2000 Compaq Presario 7594 running Windows XP Professional

2000 Compaq Presario 7594 running Windows XP Professional Video Clips. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


Ok here is my Compaq Presario 7594 with Windows XP Professional. When I had Windows 98 SE on it I had to install the video driver to the Intel 810 chipset I need two more driver one is for the sound card. In my last video at first when I got I diddn't what OS would better for this instead Windows ME. It used to have Windows ME on it when I got it I replaced it Windows 98 SE. I got this computer from somebody I work with and they told there is nothing wrong with it they said it was just old. Ever since I upgraded to RAM to 256 MB I had it running Windows 2000 for quite a while until I installed Windows XP on it because this computer will be going to my other step-aunt. I replaced the original CD-Drive with CD/DVD-RW Drive from 2001 Compaq Presario 5000 Specs ------------------------------------------------- Intel Celeron Processor 256 MB of RAM 10 GB Hard-drive Intel 82120 Chipset Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (Service Pack 3)

Keywords: 2000, Compaq, Presario, 7594, running, Windows, XP, Profeesional, Win2k, 98, SE, Second, Edition, Intel, Celeron, 7xxx, 6xxx, 5xxx, PC, Computer, MS-DOS, Win98, microsoft, MS, Win9x, old, vintage, desktop, Professinal

No comments:

Post a Comment